Transport to Next Destination - College

At your child’s transition review meeting (Y11/Y12/Y13) transport will be discussed and the need for transport will be reflected in the paperwork but parents must apply online.

Parents will need to go to the County Council website and then to SEN transport and complete the form. On the website you will be able to read the criteria for the receiving transport and you will be able to state why your child needs transport.